A coordinated effort among our clients’ accounting and legal advisors ensures that plans are professionally orchestrated, integrated and implemented.
A Team Approach
We believe that the complexity of financial, business and estate planning requires a coordinated effort among our clients’ accounting and legal advisors to ensure that plans are professionally orchestrated, integrated and implemented. In the process of working with us, you will soon learn that developing strategic partnerships with other professionals is a key part of our philosophy and we go out of our way to refer qualified clients to our strategic partners when appropriate.
An Independent Technical Resource
Our strategic partnerships with other advisors may also involve serving as an independent and confidential resource to address your clients’ financial planning needs. Services can be provided behind the scenes through your firm or via direct client interface – on a case-by-case basis. Simply put, our goal is to add to your credibility – through technical intelligence and comprehensive resources – delivered objectively, promptly and thoroughly.
- Review and analysis of life insurance contracts, illustrations and pricing decisions
- Evaluation of insurance company strength and performance
- Expert testimony and professional support for litigation involving life insurance
- Identification of life settlement options and their probable costs
- Second opinion underwriting consulting to help avoid the risk of being denied coverage or the surprise of receiving a premium offer significantly higher than planned
- Private briefings, CPE and CLE for accountants and attorneys on insurance issues to assist with advisor due diligence